"We Are What You Think" = We Are Served Ads While We Think.
Big Think has REAL potential, and I believe it could really serve as a gathering point of ideas and issues to be shared, discussed and reflected upon. But, (and I hate using "but") somehow I feel uncomfortable with my words (thoughts) being harvested by Google (under the auspices of Big Think's platform) and having Google Ads run along-side my ideas and commentary. "We Are What You Think" = We Are Served Ads While We Think. I do not believe that making money off our conversations is conducive to creating a REAL environment for TRUE dialog. BigThink, what do you think?
- Patients from low-income neighborhoods are most at risk of negative health impacts.
In most states, LGBTQ Americans have no legal protections against discrimination in the workplace.
A new method promises to capture an elusive dark world particle.
- Dark matter is estimated to take up 26.8% of all matter in the Universe.
- The researchers will be able to try their approach in 2021, when the LHC goes back online.
- More than one in five Afghans is clinically depressed – a sad world record
- But are North Koreans really the world's 'fourth least depressed' people?
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.