We Are Team USA Now
We Are Team USA NOW!\r\n\r\nMilton Friedman had done a mistake in Chile with his “wanton market” theory!\r\nWarren Buffett was wrong to encourage public to buy stock too early in NYT. \r\nAlan Greensplan knows noting about COD and CDS until 2005. So he made a lifetime mistake and ruined his name to bring the tsunami recession to America.\r\n\r\nThe above all had been wrong and may be wrong again of their opinions in this recession.\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
We Are Team USA NOW! Milton Friedman had done a mistake in Chile with his "wanton market" theory! Warren Buffett was wrong to encourage public to buy stock too early in NYT. Alan Greensplan knows noting about COD and CDS until 2005. So he made a lifetime mistake and ruined his name to bring the tsunami recession to America. NYT, WASHINGTON POST, NBC, ABC, MSNBC, FOX, CBS, CNN, WSJ…YO NAME IT! 99% OF BIG NAME AND SMALL NAME MEDIA WAS OUTWITTED AND OUT PLAYED BY DICK CHENEY AND KARL ROVE’S FAKE WMD THEORY! SHOUTED, "WAR! WAR! WE WANT IRAQ WAR!" Because of their lacking of independent analysis or out of qualification, we, America got the unnecessary war! This brings America to lose totally eight yr in Bush’s administration, they were all wrong in WMD! That is why Jimmy Huntington called this in Bigthink " The Darkest age of Journalism!" Now except Friedman, the above all fall guy or fall media again shout one day: we need to nationalize CITI! We need to nationalize Bank of America! The other day shouted: we need to let one of the bank falls! Their track record is so wrong in critical time! They may be dead wrong again! I think only one Scholar who has an excellent track record and qualification to talk about this recession! He is Paul Krugman! He predicts right about Asian bubble with perspiration labor industry (What! Perspiration? Then, you are not qualified to read my article) and the American foreclosure! However, his specialty is trading and not in microeconomy! He is still worthy to mention here, to get out recession- He said: Prudent is risk, small is danger! I totally agree with Porf. Krugman on his stimulus opinion but bank nationalization (see my bigthink’s articles!) We must need huge and powerful stimulus plan. And we must act quickly! Last but not least, we need solidarity! Under one voice, one USA team tackles the recession. Readers should ignore the unqualified, bad –track- recorded and " I –was- wronged" persons, media’s wayward prediction. We need confidence not these snake- drug salesmen! Because we do not have the luxury to lose another four yr after we lost eight yr in Bush! Finally, may be it is time to restrict the short selling of Bank share in this critical moment of recession!
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
This economy has us in survival mode, stressing out our bodies and minds.
- Economic hardship is linked to physical and psychological illness, resulting in added healthcare expenses people can't afford.
- The gig economy – think Uber, Lyft, TaskRabbit, Handy – is marketed as a 'be your own boss' revolution, but it can be dehumanizing and dangerous; every worker is disposable.
- The cooperative business model can help reverse wealth inequality.
Meanwhile, Spaniards are the least likely to say their culture is superior to others.
- Survey by Pew Research Center shows great variation in chauvinism across Europe.
- Eight most chauvinist countries are in the east, and include Russia.
- British much more likely than French (and slightly more likely than Germans) to say their culture is "superior" to others.
A new study explores how certain personality traits affect individuals' attitudes on obesity in others.
- The study compared personality traits and obesity views among more than 3,000 mothers.
- The results showed that the personality traits neuroticism and extraversion are linked to more negative views and behaviors related to obesity.
- People who scored high in conscientiousness are more likely to experience "fat phobia.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.