Water saving irrigation device
I have developed a water activated timing device that can discharge water at intermittent intervals without using any electricity. Your water pressure is all you need to power the system. Water pressure builds up in the water valve and is intermittently released by permanent magnets. Frequency rates are fully adjustable by the flow rate it is opened at.
It can be used for normal irrigation and also for hydroponics. It uses less water than conventional watering methods because the water discharge rates can be timed to match the natural assimilation rate the plants can take up the water.
It is fully automatic and can grow plants in any medium, including sand, and at great savings of water. The website is at www.spritzwiz.com
Giving our solar system a "slap in the face."
- A stream of galactic debris is hurtling at us, pulling dark matter along with it
- It's traveling so quickly it's been described as a hurricane of dark matter
- Scientists are excited to set their particle detectors at the onslffaught
Once again, our circadian rhythm points the way.
- Seven individuals were locked inside a windowless, internetless room for 37 days.
- While at rest, they burned 130 more calories at 5 p.m. than at 5 a.m.
- Morning time again shown not to be the best time to eat.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.