What I'm not blogging about
Work has heated up with little time for blogging, so instead of actually taking the time to write a blog post on a rainy Saturday I thought it be would just as productive to create a small list of what I won't be blogging on.
1. The assassination attempt (this is a bit strong in my view) of the VP's brother and head of security in the south. (There has been a lot on this in Arabic)
2. Claims and counter-claims of what is behind the MiG 29 crash in the north. (even more on this in Arabic)
3. 'Abd al-Malik al-Huthi's most recent interview. (only in Arabic)
4. The goings on with Tariq al-Fadhli. (rumors and speculation in Arabic and a bit in English)
5. The anticipated new AQAP video and the upcoming issue of Sada al-Malahim. (nothing official - only hints)
6. Guantanamo rumors and plans. (the name says it all)
7. and, I'm not joking, the hidden meaning of "umbilical cord," in official Yemeni media. (I think only two people know what I'm talking about, but that is probably enough.)
Upvote/downvote each of the videos below!
As you vote, keep in mind that we are looking for a winner with the most engaging social venture pitch - an idea you would want to invest in.
- It was given this name because it came from another solar system.
- Some claimed Oumuamua was an alien technology, but there's no actual evidence for that.
An innovation may lead to lifelike evolving machines.
- Scientists at Cornell University devise a material with 3 key traits of life.
- The goal for the researchers is not to create life but lifelike machines.
- The researchers were able to program metabolism into the material's DNA.
Here are 7 often-overlooked World Heritage Sites, each with its own history.
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites are locations of high value to humanity, either for their cultural, historical, or natural significance.
- Some are even designated as World Heritage Sites because humans don't go there at all, while others have felt the effects of too much human influence.
- These 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites each represent an overlooked or at-risk facet of humanity's collective cultural heritage.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.