Some Lite Blog News
This is the last time I'll be doing this, but I have a column up on the internet. This one is not about Yemen. I'll only mention them in a main post if they have to do with the main topic of this blog- Yemen, for those of you that stumbled here accidentally- but there is now a link up on the side of this page for people who are interested.
I will self-promote no more forever.
Are university safe spaces killing intellectual growth?
Our experience of time may be blinding us to its true nature, say scientists.
- Time may not be passing at all, says the Block Universe Theory.
- Time travel may be possible.
- Your perception of time is likely relative to you and limited.
From questionable shipwrecks to outright attacks, they clearly don't want to be bothered.
- Many have tried to contact the Sentinelese, to write about them, or otherwise.
- But the inhabitants of the 23 square mile island in the Bay of Bengal don't want anything to do with the outside world.
- Their numbers are unknown, but either 40 or 500 remain.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.