We are still getting the hang of this blogging thing and so we ask that you bear with us as we continue to iron a few things out, like, say, the name of the blog. The address is going to stay the same, but we thought it would be more in keeping with the tone that we are aiming for if we adopted the name Waq al-waq (Waq waq is also acceptable).
Those of you who are familiar with the story cycle of Sayf bin Dhi Yazan, or the work of Muhammad Mahmud al-Zubayri or even, and I'm reaching here, Yaqut al-Hamawi's Mu'ajim al-Buldan will understand. As for the rest, well, Waq al-waq is just more fun to say.
Upvote/downvote each of the videos below!
Having these financial life skills can help you navigate challenging economic environments.
- Americans are swimming in increasingly higher amounts of debt, even the upper middle class.
- Here's some essential financial life skills needed to ensure your economic wellbeing.
When it comes to flirting, love meters have nothing on these researchers' findings.
- Smiling and eye contact are proven winners, while pick-up lines are a flirty fallacy.
Experts argue the jaws of an ancient European ape reveal a key human ancestor.
- The jaw bones of an 8-million-year-old ape were discovered at Nikiti, Greece, in the '90s.
- These fossils may change how we view the evolution of our species.
Rethinking humanity's origin story
Migrating out of Africa
Did we head east or south of Eden?
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.