We are still getting the hang of this blogging thing and so we ask that you bear with us as we continue to iron a few things out, like, say, the name of the blog. The address is going to stay the same, but we thought it would be more in keeping with the tone that we are aiming for if we adopted the name Waq al-waq (Waq waq is also acceptable).
Those of you who are familiar with the story cycle of Sayf bin Dhi Yazan, or the work of Muhammad Mahmud al-Zubayri or even, and I'm reaching here, Yaqut al-Hamawi's Mu'ajim al-Buldan will understand. As for the rest, well, Waq al-waq is just more fun to say.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
Despite incredible economic growth, it is not necessarily an investor's paradise.
- China's stock market is just 27 years old. It's economy has grown 30x over that time.
- Imagine if you had invested early and gotten in on the ground floor.
- Actually, you would have lost money. Here's how that's possible.
Moans, groans, and gripes release stress hormones in the brain.
Participants sought to go the entirety of February without so much as a moan, groan, or bellyache.
- Facebook and Google began as companies with supposedly noble purposes.
- But pressure to return value to shareholders came at the expense of their own users.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.