Julia Allison on Journalism’s Allure
Julia Allison got her start in media as a columnist at Georgetown University, writing the college's first ever dating column. After graduating in 2004, Julia moved to New York where she began writing for various publications including Cosmopolitan, New York magazine, The Huffington Post and Men's Health. She is co-founder of nonsociety.com, and is currently a weekly columnist in Time Out New York and host at TMI weekly.
For the past three years, Julia has been a professional talking head, making over 350 on-air appearances in the past year alone, including CNN, MSNBC, Vh1, Fox, E!, CBS, NBC, CW, FoxNews, FoxBusiness, Fuse, G4 and others.
A professional generalist, Julia Allison was looking for an alternative to lifelong ADD.
Having these financial life skills can help you navigate challenging economic environments.
- Americans are swimming in increasingly higher amounts of debt, even the upper middle class.
- Here's some essential financial life skills needed to ensure your economic wellbeing.
An innovation may lead to lifelike evolving machines.
- Scientists at Cornell University devise a material with 3 key traits of life.
- The goal for the researchers is not to create life but lifelike machines.
- The researchers were able to program metabolism into the material's DNA.
Upvote/downvote each of the videos below!
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.