PopularSurprising SciencePersonal GrowthMind & BrainSex & RelationshipsTechnology & InnovationCulture & ReligionPolitics & Current Affairs
What factors shape a culture of innovation?
If you want to be an innovation powerhouse, then you have to marry purpose with boldness.
- When workers are afraid to take risks, or do things differently, then the culture of an organization is hampered in its ability to incubate fresh ideas.
- Innovation is a byproduct of a bold purpose — that is, it's a byproduct of an intrepid mission that organizational members can personally relate to.
- When workers feel their work is meaningful, they are willing to work harder and to go the extra mile in terms of generating ideas and finding solutions to problems.
From Your Site Articles
- Technology & Innovation - Big Think ›
- Empathy: The One Skill Essential to Innovation - Big Think ›
- Marshall McLuhan's Four Innovation Fundamentals - Big Think ›
Related Articles Around the Web
Scroll down to load more…