Big Think Edge: A new way to get smarter, faster
Victoria Brown is co-founder and chief executive officer of Big Think, the knowledge company that makes people and companies smarter, faster through efficient e-learning from world-renowned-experts.
Since founding Big Think in 2008 along with fellow Harvard alum Peter Hopkins, Brown has transformed the company from a thought leadership forum to the leading knowledge company for a competitive edge in the knowledge economy. She's overseen the development of Big Think's e-learning solutions to improve how people think and how companies perform through BigThink.com, and its corporate e-learning solution, Edge.
As CEO, Brown directs Big Think's strategic partnerships with Fortune 500 companies including initiatives with Shell, Intel, Mercer, Microsoft, HP and JP Morgan; co-branded content creation with MSNBC, The Washington Post and the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University; and licensing agreements with educational institutions and corporations including Harvard Business School, University of Toronto's Rotman School of Management, Pearson and McGraw Hill, among others.
A former business development executive and producer for the “Charlie Rose" show on PBS, Brown received an Emmy nomination for her work in 2005 featuring television mogul Ted Turner. After graduating from Montreal's McGill University in 1997, Brown worked in film finance and production in Los Angeles before receiving her MBA from Harvard Business School in 2003.
- Big Think Edge is now available to individual subscribers, helping you to improve all aspects of your life.
- We'll help you build better relationships, communicate better, gain confidence, and more.
- Sign up now and get learnings that employees at select companies — Citi, the NBA, Kimberly-Clark, and more — are already receiving to stay ahead of the curve.
Having these financial life skills can help you navigate challenging economic environments.
- Americans are swimming in increasingly higher amounts of debt, even the upper middle class.
- For many, this burden can be alleviated by becoming familiar with some straightforward financial concepts.
- Here's some essential financial life skills needed to ensure your economic wellbeing.
Here's the first evidence to challenge the "fastest sperm" narrative.
Upvote/downvote each of the videos below!
As you vote, keep in mind that we are looking for a winner with the most engaging social venture pitch - an idea you would want to invest in.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.