PopularSurprising SciencePersonal GrowthMind & BrainSex & RelationshipsTechnology & InnovationCulture & ReligionPolitics & Current AffairsPodcast
What skills will set you apart in the age of automation?
Robots may be able to beat us at chess, but they still have trouble when it comes to soft skills — making sense of human behavior.
- In a rapidly changing work world it's critical to continue evolving your skills — this is especially true as automation's presence in the workforce increases.
- Robots are good at working off of knowledge that we already know, however, they aren't that great when it comes to developing original ideas.
- Though robots are good at jobs founded on patterns and data points, they currently don't excel when it comes to soft skills — that is, they have difficulty dealing with human behavior. On our end, soft skills help us make sense of chaotic environments where the dynamic human element is constantly in play.
Range: Why Generalists Triumph in a Specialized World
List Price: $28.00
New From: $16.64 in Stock
Used From: $11.00 in Stock
From Your Site Articles
- The Robots are coming! Future of Jobs in the Age of Automation ... ›
- Automation Nightmare: Philosopher Warns We Are Creating a World ... ›
- Over 30% of All American Jobs to Be Lost to Automation by 2030 ... ›
Related Articles Around the Web
Scroll down to load more…