Video - Melissa (Feilmeier) Osborn's autoethnography
My colleague, Dr. Tyson Marsh, has our Educational Administration graduate students doing autoethnographies. Melissa (Feilmeier) Osborn just finished her Master’s program with us as part of our Atlantic, Iowa cohort. Below is the video she made, which was her first experience using iMovie.
As Marco Torres and others show us, the power of video to capture student voice is pretty compelling. Most schools aren’t doing nearly as much as they could to harness this power for academic and student engagement purposes.
I think Melissa’s story is pretty compelling. If you have time, watch the video (it starts a smidge slow but ends big!). Happy viewing!
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
The Canadian professor has an extensive collection posted on his site.
- Peterson's Great Books list features classics by Orwell, Jung, Huxley, and Dostoevsky.
- Categories include literature, neuroscience, religion, and systems analysis.
Despite incredible economic growth, it is not necessarily an investor's paradise.
- China's stock market is just 27 years old. It's economy has grown 30x over that time.
- Imagine if you had invested early and gotten in on the ground floor.
- Actually, you would have lost money. Here's how that's possible.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.