US Stimulus Plan Works or Not? And Patriotic Bonds Now!
US Stimulus Plan Works or not? And Patriotic Bonds Now!
US Stimulus Plan Works or not? And Patriotic Bonds Now! It is a trillion dollars question!
One of 25-depression sinner and enabler of Time Magazine, Alan Greenspan sarcastically says “the recession eventually will COME TO END!” I am so sure that he does not understand the severity of this unprecedented recession or depression. I do not blame him just like Prof. Krugman to blame him for his negligence for the foreclose debacle and the result of depression. (The obscured point is that Mr. Greenspan asked Krugman to apologize!) Alan Greenspan just an old and cunning bureaucratic. Just like Mr. Cheney, never say sorry for his WMD theory and bring us to an unnecessary Iraq war and the recession. They eventually will come to end too and they may be not cared! I care! The land of freedom and democracy! If the US787 B (may be more to come!) stimulus plan cannot help us get through this recession. Hungry babies will be crying for milk, mother wondering in street for food and father camping in empty and dirty lane in almost every state, Michigan, Florida, California Texas, Kansas, Nevada, Wisconsin, Carolina, Arizona, New York…. etc., American will be down graded to a regional power or a 2nd class nation! Such chaotic and weak America! Who cares? Because of the Alan Greenspan and some of the 25 Time depression sinners’ fault of free-market delusion and their blind-trusted computed-generated- math-model, now the recession becomes almost global trend. The WROLD is sharing America’s COD, CDS, SYNTHETIC CDO…etc., and its adversary effects. And because of that, the liquidity is in global contraction probably except China. It is very difficult to bail out this US recession! Confidence is not enough; sacrifice is not enough, now we need a real patriotic heart. Use every citizen’s private money to buy our treasury bond—9.96 dollar for a 10 dollars unit, 1.5 to 2% interest, 30y mature. (Yes! 10 dollars Treasury bill, let every common citizen has a chance to buy!) Yes! We Americans take the responsibility to buy the 30 yr Patriotic Treasury Bond to save our country. That will give Chinese and Japanese more confidence to buy our Treasury Bond in the future. Now come to question, can this stimulus bill work? Yes! In the short term, it will buy us time to figure out the Plan B. In the long term NO! 787 B IS TOO LITLE AND TOO LATE! (SEE BANK OF AMERICA IS 3.01 DOLLAR A SHARE, City is closed to 1.8 dollars a share on Feb 20, 09) Even the Bank nationalization (no meaning now! Only give the Wall Street Fat Cat to wallop the cheap City and purge another bank opponent that is why the Fat Cat likes to see the Bank Share down! They want to buy a clean and cheap Bank after Bank Nationalization! ) Action now Please! I knew everything will come to end, recession not exception! But at what prize? A time is factor! Waiting is dangerous! Mr.Geithner, let us hear your detail plan now! Unless you want America to lose in more than a decades! And downgrade to 2nd class nation! Here is one , Patriotic Bond! God Bless America!
What can 3D printing do for medicine? The "sky is the limit," says Northwell Health researcher Dr. Todd Goldstein.
- Medical professionals are currently using 3D printers to create prosthetics and patient-specific organ models that doctors can use to prepare for surgery.
- Eventually, scientists hope to print patient-specific organs that can be transplanted safely into the human body.
- Northwell Health, New York State's largest health care provider, is pioneering 3D printing in medicine in three key ways.
Torn between absolutism on the left and the right, classical liberalism—with its core values of compassion and incremental progress whereby the once-radical becomes the mainstream—is in need of a good defense. And Adam Gopnik is its lawyer.
- Liberalism as "radical pragmatism"
- Intersectionality and civic discourse
- How "a thousand small sanities" tackled drunk driving, normalized gay marriage, and could control gun violence
Irish president believes students need philosophy.
- President of Ireland Michael D. Higgins calls for students to be thought of as more than tools made to be useful.
- Higgins believes that philosophy and history should be a basic requirement forming a core education.
- The Irish Young Philosopher Awards is one such event that is celebrating this discipline among the youth.
The lost practice of face-to-face communication has made the world a more extreme place.
- The world was saner when we spoke face-to-face, argues John Cameron Mitchell. Not looking someone in the eye when you talk to them raises the potential for miscommunication and conflict.
- Social media has been an incredible force for activism and human rights, but it's also negatively affected our relationship with the media. We are now bombarded 24/7 with news that either drives us to anger or apathy.
- Sitting behind a screen makes polarization worse, and polarization is fertile ground for conspiracy theories and fascism, which Cameron describes as irrationally blaming someone else for your problems.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.