United Nations territory and headquarters in Jerusalem?
I have long been curious about the repercussions for the world that would come from:
- Moving the headquarters of the United Nations to Jerusalem
- Declaring Jerusalem to be a UN territory
Jerusalem would be administered by the entire world and the new headquarters for the United Nations. What do you see as the potential benefits and drawbacks for such an approach? Would it be one way to help solve the Israeli-Palestinian conflict? Would it give UN representatives and diplomats a healthy new perspective on the region? What structural modifications would be required for the UN to accomplish this and would they be detrimental or beneficial for the organization?
Understanding thinking talents in yourself and others can build strong teams and help avoid burnout.
- Learn to collaborate within a team and identify "thinking talent" surpluses – and shortages.
- Angie McArthur teaches intelligent collaboration for Big Think Edge.
Archeologists had been doubtful since no such ship had ever been found.
- In 450 BCE, Greek historian Herodotus described a barge that's never been found.
- One boat, Ship 17, uncannily matches the Herodotus' description.
- Horseshoe crabs' blue blood is so valuable that a quart of it can be sold for $15,000.
- This is because it contains a molecule that is crucial to the medical research community.
- While on Joe Rogan's podcast, he explains his thoughts on the gender differences in society.
- On another episode, Peterson discusses the development of character through competition.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.