In recent days, the financial crisis has taken place all over the world which brings a lot of bad influences to the life of people. In China, lots of people have been resigned because those enterprises can not afford their wage. Although the New Year is coming, I guess that the life of people will not as good as before and most of them will be worried about it.I work in a small net company which sells plenty of rappelz rupees to earn money. Because of the financial crisis, it has been influenced greatly that the boss made a decision that the number of the employees will be reduced to save some cost. Hence, if someone does not work carefully on the working time and be found, he or she will be informed that he or she will not work here. This kind of nervous environment makes every one very terrible and there are no rest words between each other. As for me, I change the usual way to spend much time to work and am not willing to pay attention to other things. However, just yesterday afternoon, I was too tired to release my pressure by entering into the game with the rappelz gold. In fact, I forget that rule that our company does not allow its employee to do other things on the working time. It is not lucky for me that I am found by our leader because I go against its rule to buy rupees for the net game. But for the net game and the rappelz money, I will not be worried about that I will be fired by our company. To tell the truth, I indeed like this work that needs us to write some articles on the rappelz rupees and send them to some blogs. However, I am very unfortunate person to accept the fact that I will not work there. At the same time, I swear that I will never play the net game and persuade someone who usually makes use of the working time to play it not to do the same things as mine. If you do not follow my ideas, you will pay a lot for your behaviors.Since I will leave the company in a few days, I insist on believing that my future will be sunshine because my ability is very high to look for another better one.
- The meaning of the word 'confidence' seems obvious. But it's not the same as self-esteem.
- Confidence isn't just a feeling on your inside. It comes from taking action in the world.
- Join Big Think Edge today and learn how to achieve more confidence when and where it really matters.
- Economist Sylvia Ann Hewlett breaks down what qualities will inspire others to believe in you.
- Here's how 300 leaders and 4,000 mid-level managers described someone with executive presence.
- Get more deep insights like these to power your career forward. Join Big Think Edge.
Upstreamism advocate Rishi Manchanda calls us to understand health not as a "personal responsibility" but a "common good."
- Upstreamism tasks health care professionals to combat unhealthy social and cultural influences that exist outside — or upstream — of medical facilities.
- Patients from low-income neighborhoods are most at risk of negative health impacts.
- Thankfully, health care professionals are not alone. Upstreamism is increasingly part of our cultural consciousness.
It marks a major shift in the government's battle against the opioid crisis.
- The nation's sixth-largest drug distributor is facing criminal charges related to failing to report suspicious drug orders, among other things.
- It marks the first time a drug company has faced criminal charges for distributing opioids.
- Since 1997, nearly 222,000 Americans have died from prescription opioids, partly thanks to unethical doctors who abuse the system.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.