- 2019 will be known as the enterprise-to-enterprise boom in blockchain.
- B2B blockchain companies will out-perform the market because they provide the tools that other businesses need in order to survive.
- Blockchain is expected to become a $2-billion-dollar industry in the next three years.
Amazon could be the next big tech firm to find itself in the eye of a data privacy storm.
- This year the Cambridge Analytica scandal broke, implicating Facebook and creating mass data privacy concern.
- Concerns have been raised of Amazon user information being leaked to third parties on a regular basis.
- With the amount of sensitive information and huge number of users on the Amazon platform, this is no small concern.
Back with another one of those block(chain)-rockin' reads.
- Blockchain is already revolutionizing many industries across the board, and the gaming sector is no exception.
- The gaming industry is a massive market on the rise with huge potential for growth, and blockchain is already looking for ways to innovate this up-and-coming sector.
- Blockchain projects are already focusing on solving specific pain points and issues currently found in the gaming world which will be based on the technology.
Research shows that employers are working to find more talent in the blockchain space, and they're willing to pay higher rates for it.
- A study by Glassdoor found that demand for blockchain work has risen 300% since last year.
- Glassdoor reported the median starting salary for blockchain job openings was over $32,000 higher than the median US salary, an increase of 61.8%.
- Despite the issues in the current crypto market, blockchain technology appears to have a bright future.