- The body influences the mind: physical activity changes our brain chemistry.
- More activity in the body, and therefore in the brain, reorients us toward happiness, purpose, and meaning.
- Neuroplasticity suggests we can program ourselves to be more optimistic and hopeful.
6 keys to warding off premature death.
- Getting older is inevitable. But with diet, exercise, and some insight into how the human body works, you can do your best to keep your body from aging prematurely.
- Meal timing, combined with 12 hours of fasting, can actually do more for your body than you might realize.
- Did you know stress can literally alter your DNA? And did you know that biological ways to combat the stress can even be passed down to your kids?
Thou cans't not live on steak and avocados alone.
- Keto diets have attracted a lot of media attention lately, and are becoming quite the rage in wellness circles.
- But while it might make you lose weight in the short term, it's doing one heck of a number on your body.
- Fitness and nutrition expert Jillian Michaels walks us through why keto might be a no-no.
When it comes to achieving fitness goals — or life goals — we often use the words "inspiration" and "motivation" interchangeably. But there is a crucial difference, says fitness expert Jillian Michaels.
When it comes to achieving fitness goals — or any life goals — we often use the words "inspiration" and "motivation" interchangeably. Whatever moves us to action is good enough, and we do not often feel the necessity to dig deeper into our subjective experiences. But as fitness expert Jillian Michaels explains, a little introspection is essential.