Transformational Leadership: How does leadership make a difference?
How can we lead eachother with the way we communicate?
Can we lead and follow? at the same time How can we have? leadership on all levels of roles; from the top to the bottom?
Why is thi so important? Does it make a diff. if we are social? and how can we use symbols to inspire others for the max benefit of self and others?
The goal of this idea is to collab on a way for the average joe like myself to be a leader both here at big think and in every day life, at the job and school even at home.
- The meaning of the word 'confidence' seems obvious. But it's not the same as self-esteem.
- Confidence isn't just a feeling on your inside. It comes from taking action in the world.
- Join Big Think Edge today and learn how to achieve more confidence when and where it really matters.
The team caught a glimpse of a process that takes 18,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 years.
- In Italy, a team of scientists is using a highly sophisticated detector to hunt for dark matter.
- The research raises many ethical questions and puts to the test our current understanding of death.
What's dead may never die, it seems
An ethical gray matter
The dilemma is unprecedented.
Setting new boundaries
Some back story
A Dunbar Correlation
Professor Dunbar's response:
Friendship, kinship and limitations
Gray matter matters
There is an eclectic list of reasons why compassion may collapse, irrespective of sheer numbers:
In the end
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.