In response to: "Let me guess, love and light.
Perhaps the beginning of the end.
And the end being a new beginning.
Thank you JeffDelano for your contribution to the idea. Are you saying that the infinite God desired to see itself and to be able to this it had to become finite? It had to create something outside of itself to see it?
Everything outside of God is a finite, dieing, piece of God?
Do I understand? "
First off I would like to say that bigthink.com needs an inbox/outbox because I personally hate giving off information that could inhibit people's free will. Because now someone will read this that did not ask for this information contributing to the law of confusion, so if you aren't Healingzero please don't read this, but if you still wish to then do as you will... Your free will is all you have as of right now, and I am an absolute believer in this and I don't want to be a hypocrit.
Now to clarify love and light, love is unconditional love or understanding unconditionally, and light is wisdom. They correspond to the Buddhist teaching of the Chakras as well, but I am no Buddhist, they just had a really good understanding of the Law of One several centuries ago. To put love and light in to an analogous situation, lets use Ethiopia, if you were to spread love and light to Ethiopia you would give them food with no intentions for getting anything back (love) and you would then teach them how to grow food and keep it in granaries and what not (light). The most popular person who has spread love and light in history I would say would have to be Mother Theresa hands down.
I know it seems like I'm babbling on I hope you have a while to read this because if I were to give you bits and pieces of information it would not work.
Yes you are pretty dead on with your assumption, that thing that the infinite created was the universe, at least in this octave that intelligent infinity is experiencing except nothing dies. Everything is capable of reaching the infinite which includes you and me. You can see how our planet is achieving this, first it began with the basic elements, wind/water/earth/fire which is the foundation, then it went on to having basic life animals/vegetation/minerals which are attempting to become self aware, then it goes on to having humans who are self aware, and next up is unconditional love or understanding.
So from my little examples you can see how the finite starts out primitive and slowly becomes the infinite itself.
Feel free to talk to me more about this if you wish.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
A NASA astronomer explains how astronauts dispose of their, uh, dark matter.
- When nature calls in micro-gravity, astronauts must answer. Space agencies have developed suction-based toilets – with a camera built in to ensure all the waste is contained before "flushing".
- Yes, there have been floaters in space. The early days of space exploration were a learning curve!
- Amazingly, you don't need gravity to digest food. Peristalsis, the process by which your throat and intestines squeeze themselves, actually moves food and water through your digestive system without gravity at all.
The Harvard psychologist loves reading authors' rules for writing. Here are his own.
- Steven Pinker is many things: linguist, psychologist, optimist, Harvard professor, and author.
- When it comes to writing, he's a student and a teacher.
- Here's are his 13 rules for writing better, more simply, and more clearly.
A growing body of research shows promising signs that the keto diet might be able to improve mental health.
- The keto diet is known to be an effective tool for weight loss, however its effects on mental health remain largely unclear.
- Recent studies suggests that the keto diet might be an effective tool for treating depression, and clearing up so-called "brain fog," though scientists caution more research is necessary before it can be recommended as a treatment.
- Any experiments with the keto diet are best done in conjunction with a doctor, considering some people face problems when transitioning to the low-carb diet.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.