Still First in the Nation
Mitt Romney and Dennis Kucinich agree on very few things, but both agree New Hampshire deserves to keep its status as the first primary in presidential nominating contests. Why New Hampshire?
Mitt Romney and Dennis Kucinich agree on very few things, but both agree New Hampshire deserves to keep its status as the first primary in presidential nominating contests. Why New Hampshire? Romney says The Granite State has "the best-trained voters in the country."
Watch the video here:
Image courtesy of Shutterstock
Follow Daniel Honan on Twitter @Daniel Honan
- The meaning of the word 'confidence' seems obvious. But it's not the same as self-esteem.
- Confidence isn't just a feeling on your inside. It comes from taking action in the world.
- Join Big Think Edge today and learn how to achieve more confidence when and where it really matters.
- Economist Sylvia Ann Hewlett breaks down what qualities will inspire others to believe in you.
- Here's how 300 leaders and 4,000 mid-level managers described someone with executive presence.
- Get more deep insights like these to power your career forward. Join Big Think Edge.
- Patients from low-income neighborhoods are most at risk of negative health impacts.
It marks a major shift in the government's battle against the opioid crisis.
- It marks the first time a drug company has faced criminal charges for distributing opioids.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.