"Radical Historian" Howard Zinn's FBI Files Released
When Zinn sat for an interview with Big Think in 2008, he talked about a wide range of topics, including the current state of race in America, his personal philosophy, and what we can learn from World War II.
In this clip, Zinn discusses his legacy, and what he hoped he'd be remembered for:
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
A growing body of research shows promising signs that the keto diet might be able to improve mental health.
- The keto diet is known to be an effective tool for weight loss, however its effects on mental health remain largely unclear.
- Recent studies suggests that the keto diet might be an effective tool for treating depression, and clearing up so-called "brain fog," though scientists caution more research is necessary before it can be recommended as a treatment.
- Any experiments with the keto diet are best done in conjunction with a doctor, considering some people face problems when transitioning to the low-carb diet.
Even when they suffer costs in doing so.
Thinking your life is worthwhile is correlated with a variety of positive outcomes.
- Adults who felt their lives were worthwhile tended to be more social and had healthier habits.
- The findings could be used to help improve the health of older adults.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.