"Radical Historian" Howard Zinn's FBI Files Released
When Zinn sat for an interview with Big Think in 2008, he talked about a wide range of topics, including the current state of race in America, his personal philosophy, and what we can learn from World War II.
In this clip, Zinn discusses his legacy, and what he hoped he'd be remembered for:
Giving our solar system a "slap in the face."
- A stream of galactic debris is hurtling at us, pulling dark matter along with it
- It's traveling so quickly it's been described as a hurricane of dark matter
- Scientists are excited to set their particle detectors at the onslffaught
Once again, our circadian rhythm points the way.
- Seven individuals were locked inside a windowless, internetless room for 37 days.
- While at rest, they burned 130 more calories at 5 p.m. than at 5 a.m.
- Morning time again shown not to be the best time to eat.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.