Live Q&A with Edward Snowden Today at 3pm EST
Questions can be submitted via Twitter today using the #AskSnowden hashtag.
The first live chat with NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden since last June will take place today. Questions can be submitted via Twitter today using the #AskSnowden hashtag. Snowden’s responses will appear at http://www.freesnowden.is/asksnowden
That site is run by The Courage Foundation (formerly the Journalistic Source Protection Defence Fund). The live chat, to be held at 3pm EST, will take place exactly one week after President Obama gave a speech addressing the U.S. surveillance practices that were revealed by Snowden.
Orangutans join humans and bees in a very exclusive club
- Orangutan mothers wait to sound a danger alarm to avoid tipping off predators to their location
- It took a couple of researchers crawling around the Sumatran jungle to discover the phenomenon
- This ability may come from a common ancestor
Progressive America would be half as big, but twice as populated as its conservative twin.
Journaling can help you materialize your ambitions.
- Organizing your thoughts can help you plan and achieve goals that might otherwise seen unobtainable.
- The Bullet Journal method, in particular, can reduce clutter in your life by helping you visualize your future.
- One way to view your journal might be less of a narrative and more of a timeline of decisions.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.