In the video below, author Gretchen Rubin describes two frequent mistakes people make in setting goals for themselves.
Watch the video here:
- Patients from low-income neighborhoods are most at risk of negative health impacts.
- The research raises many ethical questions and puts to the test our current understanding of death.
What's dead may never die, it seems
An ethical gray matter
The dilemma is unprecedented.
Setting new boundaries
- A new concentrated solar plant is under construction in Dubai.
- When it opens next year, it will be the largest plant of its kind on Earth.
Believe it or not, for a few decades, giving people "milk transfusions" was all the rage.
- It went pretty much how you would expect it to.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.