Think Again Podcast ep. 26 – SEX/GUNS/HONESTY IS HONESTY – (feat. comedian Ian Edwards)
Smart people. Surprise topics. Deep fun. This week, comedian Ian Edwards.
Think Again is a spontaneous, brainy variety show — the world's brightest minds grapple with surprise topics.
“How would you control yourself if you knew you were one of the only five people to have guns? You would be an asshole!” –– Ian Edwards
Are you "man enough" for non-monogamy? Could citizen gun ownership deter crazy cops? Can brutal honesty launch your comedy career?
This week, comedian Ian Edwards, fresh off the release of his album 100% Half-Assed (on Conan O’Brian’s Team Coco Records) talks guns, sex, and laughs with host Jason Gots, and stuns him into silence for a full three seconds (which was heretofore believed to be impossible).
Listen to Think Again Podcast ep. 26 – SEX/GUNS/HONESTY IS HONESTY – (feat. comedian Ian Edwards)
Upstreamism advocate Rishi Manchanda calls us to understand health not as a "personal responsibility" but a "common good."
- Upstreamism tasks health care professionals to combat unhealthy social and cultural influences that exist outside — or upstream — of medical facilities.
- Patients from low-income neighborhoods are most at risk of negative health impacts.
- Thankfully, health care professionals are not alone. Upstreamism is increasingly part of our cultural consciousness.
- Oumuamua, a quarter-mile long asteroid tumbling through space, is Hawaiian for "scout", or "the first of many".
- It was given this name because it came from another solar system.
- Some claimed Oumuamua was an alien technology, but there's no actual evidence for that.
America isn't immune to attempts to remove books from libraries and schools, here are ten frequent targets and why you ought to go check them out.
- Even in America, books are frequently challenged and removed from schools and public libraries.
- Every year, the American Library Association puts on Banned Books Week to draw attention to this fact.
- Some of the books they include on their list of most frequently challenged are some of the greatest, most beloved, and entertaining books there are.
Upvote the video, or videos, you want to win.
As you vote, keep in mind that we are looking for a winner with the most engaging social venture pitch - an idea you would want to invest in. And note: We'll only count upvotes (not downvotes).
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.