HAPPINESS/MONSTERS (feat. Salman Rushdie) - Think Again Podcast, ep. 15
Before he “jumped ship to the useless, unemployable arts", young Salman wanted to be a physicist. This and more on Big Think's weekly podcast, Think Again.
“For most of the time, writing any book, it's not going well."
– Salman Rushdie on Think Again
Surprise video clips from Big Think's archives launch a fascinating conversation about reason, bad grammar on Twitter, imagination, theoretical physics, literary hoaxes and the late Oliver Sacks.
Listen to THINK AGAIN, EPISODE 15 – HAPPINESS/MONSTERS (feat. Salman Rushdie)
- The meaning of the word 'confidence' seems obvious. But it's not the same as self-esteem.
- Confidence isn't just a feeling on your inside. It comes from taking action in the world.
- Join Big Think Edge today and learn how to achieve more confidence when and where it really matters.
- Economist Sylvia Ann Hewlett breaks down what qualities will inspire others to believe in you.
- Here's how 300 leaders and 4,000 mid-level managers described someone with executive presence.
- Get more deep insights like these to power your career forward. Join Big Think Edge.
- Patients from low-income neighborhoods are most at risk of negative health impacts.
It marks a major shift in the government's battle against the opioid crisis.
- It marks the first time a drug company has faced criminal charges for distributing opioids.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.