There is a proven way to eliminate HIV without chemicals -Viva Biomagnetism!!!
I traveled to Mexico to learn a holistic therapy called "El Par Biomagnetico" created by Dr. Isaac Goiz Duran. I am a producer and have been working on a documentary that proves (with lab work results) that "El Par Biomagnetico" can eliminate HIV from the body (among many other diseases). As soon as I have some clips edited, I will post my findings. In one case where there were 15,000 viral copies in the individual, after only one treatment and a month after having the treatment done, the individual had an ELISA test done and his viral copies had dropped down to 9,000!!! I expect that as time goes by and the body continues it's elimination process, the lab results will keep showing a drop in viral load.
I believe this to be life changing to many and invite any of you who are HIV positive (and NOT on Meds) who would like to part take in this documentary to reach me if you are in the LA area. I will balance you free of charge if you are willing to share your story on film.
My goal is to teach this technique to the youth in AIDS devastated areas thru out the world so that they may treat their community free of charge. The beauty of this therapy is that 10,000 gauss magnets are relatively inexpensive. We could create these "Medi-Hubs" all over the world and provide health to those who need it the most inexpensively for a wide array of illnesses!!!
Who's on board? I know I am! Together we can truly create a new world where only love and light reside! Do you believe? I do!!! =)
Peace and Blessings to All,
Researchers discover a link between nonverbal synchronization and relationship success.
- Scientists say coordinating movements leads to increased intimacy and sexual desire in a couple.
- The improved rapport and empathy was also observed in people who didn't know each other.
- Non-verbal clues are very important in the development stages of a relationship.
Humans evolved to live in the cold through a number of environmental and genetic factors.
- According to some relatively new research, many of our early human cousins preceded Homo sapien migrations north by hundreds of thousands or even millions of years.
- Cross-breeding with other ancient hominids gave some subsets of human population the genes to contend and thrive in colder and harsher climates.
- Behavioral and dietary changes also helped humans adapt to cold climates.
Could this be the long-awaited solution to economic inequality?
Under capitalism, the argument goes, it's every man for himself. Through the relentless pursuit of self-interest, everyone benefits, as if an invisible hand were guiding each of us toward the common good. Everyone should accordingly try to get as much as they can, not only for their goods but also for their labour. Whatever the market price is is, in turn, what the buyer should pay. Just like the idea that there should be a minimum wage, the idea that there should be a maximum wage seems to undermine the very freedom that the free market is supposed to guarantee.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.