The Yonaguni Pyramid Pre-Dating Egyptian and Sumerian Civilizations
Here is proof that there were advanced civilizations long before the Egyptians and Sumerians. Underwater pyramids that could only have been built when the sea level was much much lower. In fact it was during an ice age that it could have only been built, the most skeptical of scientists are saying that these are natural allignments, the less skeptical are saying that they were formed in 8000 BC and the open-minded scientists know that these could have been built in any ice age dating back several more millenia than just 8000 BC. A tribe on Easter Island (the island with all those stone heads on it off the coast of western South America) say that they are descendants of a long lost continent called Mu. The people of Mu were called Lemurians.
So people who believe in the Old Testament is the earth really only 7000 years old?
Humans are an advanced people to think that we have only been smart groups since the time of the Egyptians and we have existed since the australopithicus (sp) a couple million years ago. Time to reconsider everything that we know about history.
Also I'm posting this in the faith section because I want to hear what the red letter Christians have to say about this.
Malcolm Gladwell teaches "Get over yourself and get to work" for Big Think Edge.
- Learn to recognize failure and know the big difference between panicking and choking.
- At Big Think Edge, Malcolm Gladwell teaches how to check your inner critic and get clear on what failure is.
We take fewer mental pictures per second.
- Recent memories run in our brains like sped-up old movies.
- In childhood, we capture images in our memory much more quickly.
- The complexities of grownup neural pathways are no match for the direct routes of young brains.
It turns out, that tattoo ink can travel throughout your body and settle in lymph nodes.
Image from the study.
Image by authors of the study.
The study's authors will keep working on this in the meantime.
Melting ice is turning up bodies on Mt. Everest. This isn't as shocking as you'd think.
- Mt. Everest is the final resting place of about 200 climbers who never made it down.
- While many bodies are quite visible and well known, others are renowned for being lost for decades.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.