Tomorrow at 2:00 PM EST, Big Think will host a live-streamed interview
with the Jason Fried, co-founder of 37signals and author of the modern
workplace manifesto "Rework."
Fried's thoughts on the future of business, leadership, and technology
have stirred strong feelings in the many readers of his blog and books,
as well as in those who have followed the success of his company
Now is your chance to ask Jason a question and to win a copy of
"Rework." Send your questions to Jason by emailing Big Think
(firstname.lastname@example.org) and if we use your question in the interview we will
send you a copy of "Rework."
Tomorrow at 2:00 PM EST, tune in for Jason's talk on the "New Workplace
in the New Normal," which is the latest in HP's Input | Output series on
leaders that are inspiring innovative thinking.
THURSDAY, JULY 22 AT 2:00 PM EST
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
- It's an all-hands-on-deck moment in the arc of civilization.
Eight-dimensional octonions may hold the clues to solve fundamental mysteries.
- Physicists discover complex numbers called octonions that work in 8 dimensions.
- The numbers have been found linked to fundamental forces of reality.
- Understanding octonions can lead to a new model of physics.
Upload your mind? Here's a reality check on the Singularity.
- Is transhumanism a journey forward or an escape from reality?
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.