expert and blogger Steve Rubel comes to Big Think tomorrow to discuss
the intersection between the new media technologies and marketing
strategies. Post your questions for him here.
Steve Rubel is Senior Vice President and Director of
Insights for Edelman Digital. He is regularly referred to by CNET PC Magazine, Forbes and other magazines for his knowledge of media and
online trends as they affect marketing communications.
Rubel has been included on a number of notable lists including PR
Week's 40 Under 40, The Forbes.com Web Celeb 25, PC Magazine's 100
Favorite Blogs, Media Magazine's Media 100, the AlwaysOn/Technorati
Open Media 100 and the CNET News.com Blog 100.
Malcolm Gladwell teaches "Get over yourself and get to work" for Big Think Edge.
- Learn to recognize failure and know the big difference between panicking and choking.
- At Big Think Edge, Malcolm Gladwell teaches how to check your inner critic and get clear on what failure is.
Do you have a magnetic compass in your head?
Turns out pushups are more telling than treadmill tests when it comes to cardiovascular health.
- The Harvard study focused on over 1,100 firefighters with a median age of 39.
- The exact results might not be applicable to men of other age groups or to women, researchers warn.
- The ban will surely shape future conversations about gun control in the U.S.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.