expert and blogger Steve Rubel comes to Big Think tomorrow to discuss
the intersection between the new media technologies and marketing
strategies. Post your questions for him here.
Steve Rubel is Senior Vice President and Director of
Insights for Edelman Digital. He is regularly referred to by CNET PC Magazine, Forbes and other magazines for his knowledge of media and
online trends as they affect marketing communications.
Rubel has been included on a number of notable lists including PR
Week's 40 Under 40, The Forbes.com Web Celeb 25, PC Magazine's 100
Favorite Blogs, Media Magazine's Media 100, the AlwaysOn/Technorati
Open Media 100 and the CNET News.com Blog 100.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
This economy has us in survival mode, stressing out our bodies and minds.
- Economic hardship is linked to physical and psychological illness, resulting in added healthcare expenses people can't afford.
- The gig economy – think Uber, Lyft, TaskRabbit, Handy – is marketed as a 'be your own boss' revolution, but it can be dehumanizing and dangerous; every worker is disposable.
- The cooperative business model can help reverse wealth inequality.
Meanwhile, Spaniards are the least likely to say their culture is superior to others.
- Survey by Pew Research Center shows great variation in chauvinism across Europe.
- Eight most chauvinist countries are in the east, and include Russia.
- The study compared personality traits and obesity views among more than 3,000 mothers.
- People who scored high in conscientiousness are more likely to experience "fat phobia.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.