Tomorrow At Big Think: Blogger Steve Rubel
expert and blogger Steve Rubel comes to Big Think tomorrow to discuss
the intersection between the new media technologies and marketing
strategies. Post your questions for him here.
Steve Rubel is Senior Vice President and Director of
Insights for Edelman Digital. He is regularly referred to by CNET PC Magazine, Forbes and other magazines for his knowledge of media and
online trends as they affect marketing communications.
Rubel has been included on a number of notable lists including PR
Week's 40 Under 40, The Forbes.com Web Celeb 25, PC Magazine's 100
Favorite Blogs, Media Magazine's Media 100, the AlwaysOn/Technorati
Open Media 100 and the CNET News.com Blog 100.
The controversy around the Torah codes gets a new life.
- Mathematicians claim to see a predictive pattern in the ancient Torah texts.
- The code is revealed by a method found with special computer software.
- Some events described by reading the code took place after the code was written.
Giving our solar system a "slap in the face."
- A stream of galactic debris is hurtling at us, pulling dark matter along with it
- It's traveling so quickly it's been described as a hurricane of dark matter
- Scientists are excited to set their particle detectors at the onslffaught
Orangutans join humans and bees in a very exclusive club
- Orangutan mothers wait to sound a danger alarm to avoid tipping off predators to their location
- It took a couple of researchers crawling around the Sumatran jungle to discover the phenomenon
- This ability may come from a common ancestor
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.