A select group of thought leaders from around the world will come together tomorrow, Friday March 26th, for a live-streamed discussion surrounding "Our Energy Future," at 1:30 PM EST. You can tune in to watch the exclusive conversation on Bigthink.com.
The roundtable, entitled "Post-COP15: The Road to Mexico," will be moderated by Tom Stewart, Chief Knowledge Officer at Booz & Co. and former editor of Harvard Business Review. Panel participants include Shell CEO Peter Voser; founding CEO of Sun Microsystems Vinod Khosla; Co-Founder of EcoSecurities Marc Stuart; and Norberto Terrazas of the Mexican Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Upvote/downvote each of the videos below!
As you vote, keep in mind that we are looking for a winner with the most engaging social venture pitch - an idea you would want to invest in.
Here are 7 often-overlooked World Heritage Sites, each with its own history.
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites are locations of high value to humanity, either for their cultural, historical, or natural significance.
- Some are even designated as World Heritage Sites because humans don't go there at all, while others have felt the effects of too much human influence.
- These 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites each represent an overlooked or at-risk facet of humanity's collective cultural heritage.
A new study shows that some men's reaction to sex is not what you'd expect, resulting in a condition previously observed in women.
A new method promises to capture an elusive dark world particle.
- Scientists working on the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) devised a method for trapping dark matter particles.
- Dark matter is estimated to take up 26.8% of all matter in the Universe.
- The researchers will be able to try their approach in 2021, when the LHC goes back online.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.