Friday Feedback: Suggest a Tagline for Big Think!
Big Think is searching for a tagline and we want your help! Below you'll find a long list of taglines suggested by Big Think's staff and friends. You will find that some are more inspirational and abstract, while others are more literal. Please feel free to suggest a tagline for our site by either sharing your favorite one or two taglines from the list below, or by writing your own suggestion in the comment section of this post. We look forward to reading your suggestions!
Taglines currently up for consideration:
Giving our solar system a "slap in the face"
- A stream of galactic debris is hurtling at us, pulling dark matter along with it
- It's traveling so quickly it's been described as a hurricane of dark matter
- Scientists are excited to set their particle detectors at the onslffaught
The ability to speak clearly, succinctly, and powerfully is easier than you think
The ability to communicate effectively can make or break a person's assessment of your intelligence, competence, and authenticity.
Once again, our circadian rhythm points the way.
- Seven individuals were locked inside a windowless, internetless room for 37 days.
- While at rest, they burned 130 more calories at 5 p.m. than at 5 a.m.
- Morning time again shown not to be the best time to eat.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.