Pour another coffee and cuddle up with some material to round out your weekend.
Niall Ferguson tells us the truth about financial deregulation, in case you thought it was totally for blame for our current straits.
Taking Richard Florida to task, Joel Kotkin says what American cities need is an economically solid middle class, not a high-earning creative class that flits from cool place to cool place.
Do we draw a bit too much from Paolo Friere's Pedagogy of the Oppressed in all the urban savior teacher-ed programs?
Jeff Sachs, Esther Duflo, Geoffrey Canada, Naomi Klein, Malcolm Gladwell and David Remnick speak at the New Yorker Summit 2009.
The unanswered questions about Obama's vision for health care in America get their due at Salon.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
Cosmologists propose a groundbreaking model of the universe using string theory.
- A new paper uses string theory to propose a new model of the universe.
- The researchers think our universe may be riding a bubble expanded by dark energy.
- All matter in the universe may exist in strings that reach into another dimension.
Evolution doesn't clean up after itself very well.
- An evolutionary biologist got people swapping ideas about our lingering vestigia.
- Here are the six traits that inaugurated the fun.
For Damien Echols, tattoos are part of his existential armor.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.