On Thursday, July 22, Big Think and HP will host a live-streamed interview with Jason Fried, co-founder of 37signals and author of the modern workplace manifesto "Rework."
Titled the "New Workplace in the New Normal," and covering a range of critical issues, this interview is the latest in HP's Input | Output series on leaders that are inspiring innovative thinking.
The interview will be streamed-live:
THURSDAY, JULY 22 AT 2:00 PM EST
Fried's thoughts on the future of business, leadership, and technology have stirred strong feelings in the many readers of his blog and books, as well as in those who have followed the success of his company 37signals. His company model is both an innovation and a disruption to how work is done now.
Now is your chance to ask Jason a question on his work. Big Think editors will be collecting questions for Fried from now through the interview. Submit your questions by
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
The Canadian professor has an extensive collection posted on his site.
- Peterson's Great Books list features classics by Orwell, Jung, Huxley, and Dostoevsky.
- Categories include literature, neuroscience, religion, and systems analysis.
Best case: Redrawing borders leads to peace, prosperity and EU membership. But there's also a worst case.
Despite incredible economic growth, it is not necessarily an investor's paradise.
- China's stock market is just 27 years old. It's economy has grown 30x over that time.
- Imagine if you had invested early and gotten in on the ground floor.
- Actually, you would have lost money. Here's how that's possible.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.