The undermining of candidates (or anyone) is unprofessional and unethical.
Granted there are those who believe they want to "hear the dirt," and in turn make poor decisions based on such. This is not a sound justification for "filling the trough."
For citizens or media to waste time concentrating on whether Mr. Obama should have his hand over his heart (think about how silly/trivial that is), Mr. McCain and a "personal" relationship from years ago (why wasn't it news worthy then and, continued to be so, to this day?) or Mrs. & Mr. Clinton's unsteady (appearing) partnering towards her candidacy, shows how desperate those who believe they gain from doing so are to find "crap" to point too.
Fortunately there seems to more and more individuals who are exercising their independence and thinking for their selves with the current election. This is evident by the participation at caucuses, rallies, online postings, contributions, etc.
Let's make sure this direction continues to gain strength as it has the ability to over come the lobbyists and special interests who, as more of our representatives are admitting too, have unprecedented influence over the laws and legislation effecting us all.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
A growing body of research shows promising signs that the keto diet might be able to improve mental health.
- The keto diet is known to be an effective tool for weight loss, however its effects on mental health remain largely unclear.
- Recent studies suggests that the keto diet might be an effective tool for treating depression, and clearing up so-called "brain fog," though scientists caution more research is necessary before it can be recommended as a treatment.
- Any experiments with the keto diet are best done in conjunction with a doctor, considering some people face problems when transitioning to the low-carb diet.
She met mere mortals with and without the Vatican's approval.
- For centuries, the Virgin Mary has appeared to the faithful, requesting devotion and promising comfort.
- These maps show the geography of Marian apparitions – the handful approved by the Vatican, and many others.
- Historically, Europe is where most apparitions have been reported, but the U.S. is pretty fertile ground too.
Thinking your life is worthwhile is correlated with a variety of positive outcomes.
- A new study finds that adults who feel their lives are meaningful have better health and life outcomes.
- Adults who felt their lives were worthwhile tended to be more social and had healthier habits.
- The findings could be used to help improve the health of older adults.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.