The word Tao is an ancient Chinese word which when translated into English means the way. So the Tao of RasII can easily be explained as the way of RasII or, the rasiian way. To elaborate, the rasiian way is an ideology based on the concept of attributing a dualistic nature to the creative force of the universe. In rasiianism we call this duality the light and the life. The light can be defined as the mental or intelligent aspect of the creative force. The life, the emotional or, Energy in motion aspect. The core principle of rasiianism is that these two forces, light and life when combined, are the foundation of all things seen and unseen. In rasiianism we call this sacred union the A.L.L or, the Alignment/Actualization of Light and Life. The purpose of rasiianism is to teach ourselves, and others how to bring these two forces into alignment that we may harness or own creative energy/innerG (greatness, genius, god etc.....) to Actualize our own dreams and wishes, and by doing so create a better life for ourselves. I work everyday at this goal, not only to bring about my own desires but to be an example to others who may in turn be an example to others and so on and so on until we have an entirely new nation of creators and eventually a new world........
Join the rasiian nation @ www.rasiia.com
Pfizer's partnerships strengthen their ability to deliver vaccines in developing countries.
- Community healthcare workers face many challenges in their work, including often traveling far distances to see their clients
- Pfizer is helping to drive the UN's sustainable development goals through partnerships.
- Pfizer partnered with AMP and the World Health Organization to develop a training program for healthcare workers.
A study on flies may hold the key to future addiction treatments.
- A new study suggests that drinking alcohol can affect how memories are stored away as good or bad.
- This may have drastic implications for how addiction is caused and how people recall intoxication.
- The findings may one day lead to a new form of treatment for those suffering from addiction.
There is no doubt that the historical Jesus, the man who was executed by the Roman State in the first century CE, was a brown-skinned, Middle Eastern Jew.
I grew up in a Christian home, where a photo of Jesus hung on my bedroom wall. I still have it. It is schmaltzy and rather tacky in that 1970s kind of way, but as a little girl I loved it. In this picture, Jesus looks kind and gentle, he gazes down at me lovingly. He is also light-haired, blue-eyed, and very white.
A new study shows choosing to be active is a lot of work for our brains. Here are some ways to make it easier.
There's no shortage of science suggesting that exercise is good for your mental as well as your physical health — and yet for many of us, incorporating exercise into our daily routines remains a struggle. A new study, published in the journal Neuropsychologia, asks why. Shouldn't it be easier to take on a habit that is so good for us?
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.