The Question to Ask Conservative Talk Show Host.
It seems that the word liberal gets a bad rap these days, especially on conservative talk radio, being a liberal I find their definition disturbing. They basically want you to beleive that a liberal wants more taxes and bigger government and a conservative wants less taxes and smaller government. Let see what the American Heritage Dictionary says. Lberal means to give freely (generous), favoring proposals for reform (broad minded). Conservative means Favoring traditional views and values; tending to oppose change, tending to conserve; preservative. Now useing these definitions lets define the Taliban, Al Qaeda or the KKK. This is the question conservatives talk show host will not answer.
- Patients from low-income neighborhoods are most at risk of negative health impacts.
- But increased longevity is a cause for celebration, says Ashton Applewhite, not doom and gloom.
- A new concentrated solar plant is under construction in Dubai.
- When it opens next year, it will be the largest plant of its kind on Earth.
- The research raises many ethical questions and puts to the test our current understanding of death.
What's dead may never die, it seems
An ethical gray matter
The dilemma is unprecedented.
Setting new boundaries
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.