The Question to Ask Conservative Talk Show Host.
It seems that the word liberal gets a bad rap these days, especially on conservative talk radio (libs, lefties, loons etc.), being a liberal I find there definition disturbing. They basically want you to beleive that a liberal is for more taxes and bigger government and a conservative wants less taxes and smaller government. Let see what the American Heritage Dictionary says. Lberal means to give freely (generous), favoring proposals for reform (broad minded). Conservative means Favoring traditional views and values; tending to oppose change, tending to conserve; preservative. Now useing these definitions lets define the Taliban, Al Qaeda or the KKK. This is the question conservatives talk show host will not answer.
Journaling can help you materialize your ambitions.
- Organizing your thoughts can help you plan and achieve goals that might otherwise seen unobtainable.
- The Bullet Journal method, in particular, can reduce clutter in your life by helping you visualize your future.
- One way to view your journal might be less of a narrative and more of a timeline of decisions.
Progressive America would be half as big, but twice as populated as its conservative twin.
- America's two political tribes have consolidated into 'red' and 'blue' nations, with seemingly irreconcilable differences.
- Perhaps the best way to stop the infighting is to go for a divorce and give the two nations a country each
- Based on the UN's partition plan for Israel/Palestine, this proposal provides territorial contiguity and sea access to both 'red' and 'blue' America
New research links urban planning and political polarization.
- Canadian researchers find that excessive reliance on cars changes political views.
- Decades of car-centric urban planning normalized unsustainable lifestyles.
- People who prefer personal comfort elect politicians who represent such views.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.