The Question to Ask Conservative Talk Show Host.
It seems that the woed liberal gets a bad rap these days, especially on conservative talk radio (libs, lefties, loons etc.), being a liberal I find there definition disturbing. They basically want you to beleive that a liberal is for more taxes and bigger goverment and a conservative wants less taxes and smaller goverment. Let see what the American Heritage Dictionary says. Lberal means to give freely (generous), favoring proposals for reform (broad minded). Conservative means Favoring traditional views and values; tending to oppose change, tending to conserve; preservative. Now useing these definitions lets define the Taliban, Al Qaeda or the KKK. This is the question conservatives talk show host will not answer.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
China's Chang'e 4 biosphere experiment marks a first for humankind.
- China's Chang'e 4 lunar lander touched down on the far side of the moon on January 3.
- In addition to a lunar rover, the lander carried a biosphere experiment that contains five sets of plants and some insects.
- The experiment is designed to test how astronauts might someday grow plants in space to sustain long-term settlements.
She met mere mortals with and without the Vatican's approval.
- For centuries, the Virgin Mary has appeared to the faithful, requesting devotion and promising comfort.
- These maps show the geography of Marian apparitions – the handful approved by the Vatican, and many others.
- Historically, Europe is where most apparitions have been reported, but the U.S. is pretty fertile ground too.
Arranged marriages and Western romantic practices have more in common than we might think.
In his book In Praise of Love (2009), the French communist philosopher Alain Badiou attacks the notion of 'risk-free love', which he sees written in the commercial language of dating services that promise their customers 'love, without falling in love'.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.