The Only Constant Is Change, Until We Reach Perfection
It may sound cliche, but I find it to be very true. Earth has changed since it's physical conception, you have changed since your physical conception, science constantly changes, yet for some reason Mainstream Religions don't change. As long as planetary consciousness progress everything else shall progress as well. Of course some things change for the worse, but it's just like physical evolution if something evolves in to something gnarly then it will just die off.
I feel that is our only way to come closer to the truth, and possibly attain the truth. We should accept that we don't have the truth now, if we did then nothing would be wrong. Therefore nothing is right right now.
So why would human evolution be the final point of evolution? Why would anything right now be considered to be the way it should be? We should accept the fact that we don't have the answers, but we must keep searching. Where I stand right now, I am going with the ground root that the answer lies in infinity, now I must attain that infinite knowledge to achieve perfection. Is anybody satisfied with where they are at right now? I mean it is a great accomplishment to be a human and have such a great understanding of the universe, but there is much more to learn. Of course the atheists look to find that infinite knowledge in science, but science is just the physical, we need to attain knowledge in the meta-physical as well right?
Research in plant neurobiology shows that plants have senses, intelligence and emotions.
- The field of plant neurobiology studies the complex behavior of plants.
- Plants were found to have 15-20 senses, including many like humans.
- Some argue that plants may have awareness and intelligence, while detractors persist.
E-cigarettes may be safer than traditional cigarettes, but they come with their own risks.
- A new study used an MRI machine to examine how vaping e-cigarettes affects users' cardiovascular systems immediately after inhalation.
- The results showed that vaping causes impaired circulation, stiffer arteries and less oxygen in their blood.
- The new study adds to a growing body of research showing that e-cigarettes – while likely safer than traditional cigarettes – are far from harmless.
- In nature, properties of Particle B may be depend on what we choose to measure or manipulate with Particle A, even at great distances.