The Only Constant Is Change, Until We Reach Perfection
It may sound cliche, but I find it to be very true. Earth has changed since it's physical conception, you have changed since your physical conception, science constantly changes, yet for some reason Mainstream Religions don't change. As long as planetary consciousness progress everything else shall progress as well. Of course some things change for the worse, but it's just like physical evolution if something evolves in to something gnarly then it will just die off.
I feel that is our only way to come closer to the truth, and possibly attain the truth. We should accept that we don't have the truth now, if we did then nothing would be wrong. Therefore nothing is right right now.
So why would human evolution be the final point of evolution? Why would anything right now be considered to be the way it should be? We should accept the fact that we don't have the answers, but we must keep searching. Where I stand right now, I am going with the ground root that the answer lies in infinity, now I must attain that infinite knowledge to achieve perfection. Is anybody satisfied with where they are at right now? I mean it is a great accomplishment to be a human and have such a great understanding of the universe, but there is much more to learn. Of course the atheists look to find that infinite knowledge in science, but science is just the physical, we need to attain knowledge in the meta-physical as well right?
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
The history of the Geneva Conventions tells us how the international community draws the line on brutality.
- Henry Dunant's work led to the Red Cross and conventions on treating prisoners humanely.
- Four Geneva Conventions defined the rules for prisoners of war, torture, naval and medical personnel and more.
- Amendments to the agreements reflect the modern world but have not been ratified by all countries.
Meanwhile, Spaniards are the least likely to say their culture is superior to others.
- Survey by Pew Research Center shows great variation in chauvinism across Europe.
- Eight most chauvinist countries are in the east, and include Russia.
- British much more likely than French (and slightly more likely than Germans) to say their culture is "superior" to others.
Air pollution is up to five times over the EU limit in these Central London hotspots.
- Dirty air is an invisible killer, but an effective one.
- More than 9,000 people die prematurely in London each year due to air pollution, a recent study estimates.
- This map visualizes the worst places to breathe in Central London.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.