the nature of space, time, and the texture of reality
the ultimate goal of physics is to create a theory to describe the nature of space,time, and the texture of reality ...am i correct? i believe this can be done through string theory which basically descirbes the universe as vibrations of tiny very tiny one dimensional string. what do you believe will bring an end to the search for a thoery that describes the universe. What components do you believe it must have?
- Patients from low-income neighborhoods are most at risk of negative health impacts.
An innovation may lead to lifelike self-reproducing and evolving machines.
- Scientists at Cornell University devise a material with 3 key traits of life.
- The goal for the researchers is not to create life but lifelike machines.
- The researchers were able to program metabolism into the material's DNA.
Some evidence attributes a certain neurological phenomenon to a near death experience.
- But increased longevity is a cause for celebration, says Ashton Applewhite, not doom and gloom.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.