the morals of an Atheist
i would like to ask a question if there is no god how can one tell right from wrong? i personaly belive in christanity but in all the relegeons they have a code of honor that must be followed by thoses of that faith now 'if' atheists are right imagen how civilization would have progesed with out the real or illitional gidence of a higher force would we still be where we are today or would have civilization fallin apprt cause of the greed of the people so once again...
as an Atheist how can you tell right from wrong?
- Patients from low-income neighborhoods are most at risk of negative health impacts.
- Unfortunately, many disparate factors are erasing the traditional Bajau way of life.
The Canadian professor's old-school message is why many started listening to him.
- The simplicity of Peterson's message on suffering echoes Buddha and Rabbi Hillel.
- By bearing your suffering, you learn how to become a better person.
- Our suffering is often the result of our own actions, so learn to pinpoint the reasons behind it.
An innovation may lead to lifelike evolving machines.
- Scientists at Cornell University devise a material with 3 key traits of life.
- The goal for the researchers is not to create life but lifelike machines.
- The researchers were able to program metabolism into the material's DNA.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.