The Lessons We Learned form The Defeat of Hillary Clinton
DEM'S primary. What a shame! To the worst, Mark Penn molded a humble lady to an inevitable and arrogant "machine"! 99% of the media and pundits hate her and hate her a lot! (even after say sorry to her, and hate her again, see the MSNBC pundits!). Last but not least, the strategist of Hillary Camp seems that they do not know they'll win the Michigan and Florida primaries, when Hillary signed the agreement to agree the votes could not be counted! What a foolish strategy and strategists.
3. Internet money- Hillary camp does not learn form Howard Dean's online donation strategy!Money is tight , not once but twice and again! Only after the Pen Primary, they seem to know, Hillary can get a lot of small money from Internet!History is now! It is time for Lady Hillary to say good-bye to the nomination! She lost 1/3 chance to be President and she is stronger and better than Mr. Al Gore, the chickened loser (Gore scared to take 2008 election!). Not once, the citizens of US choose a WEAK one to challenge the GOP'S candidate, John McCain! Sen Obama, lost Michigan, Florida, CA. Ohio, Texas, New York, and Pen primaries…...etc. And he can be the Dem Party Presidential candidate. It never happens in the history of primary election in United States. I have the reason to be pessimistic and I am worrying! Preacher Obama could lost to McCain in general election. Unless, Lady Hillary could be his Vice-President.!
Giving our solar system a "slap in the face."
- A stream of galactic debris is hurtling at us, pulling dark matter along with it
- It's traveling so quickly it's been described as a hurricane of dark matter
- Scientists are excited to set their particle detectors at the onslffaught
The climate change we're witnessing is more dramatic than we might think.
A lazy buzz phrase – 'Is this the new normal?' – has been doing the rounds as extreme climate events have been piling up over the past year. To which the riposte should be: it's worse than that – we're on the road to even more frequent, more extreme events than we saw this year.
Once again, our circadian rhythm points the way.
- Seven individuals were locked inside a windowless, internetless room for 37 days.
- While at rest, they burned 130 more calories at 5 p.m. than at 5 a.m.
- Morning time again shown not to be the best time to eat.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.