The Lessons We Learned form The Defeat of Hillary Clinton
DEM'S primary. What a shame! To the worst, Mark Penn molded a humble lady to an inevitable and arrogant "machine"! 99% of the media and pundits hate her and hate her a lot! (even after say sorry to her, and hate her again, see the MSNBC pundits!). Last but not least, the strategist of Hillary Camp seems that they do not know they'll win the Michigan and Florida primaries, when Hillary signed the agreement to agree the votes could not be counted! What a foolish strategy and strategists.
3. Internet money- Hillary camp does not learn form Howard Dean's online donation strategy!Money is tight , not once but twice and again! Only after the Pen Primary, they seem to know, Hillary can get a lot of small money from Internet!History is now! It is time for Lady Hillary to say good-bye to the nomination! She lost 1/3 chance to be President and she is stronger and better than Mr. Al Gore, the chickened loser (Gore scared to take 2008 election!). Not once, the citizens of US choose a WEAK one to challenge the GOP'S candidate, John McCain! Sen Obama, lost Michigan, Florida, CA. Ohio, Texas, New York, and Pen primaries…...etc. And he can be the Dem Party Presidential candidate. It never happens in the history of primary election in United States. I have the reason to be pessimistic and I am worrying! Preacher Obama could lost to McCain in general election. Unless, Lady Hillary could be his Vice-President.!
International poker champion Liv Boeree teaches decision-making for Big Think Edge.
The way that you think about stress can actually transform the effect that it has on you – and others.
- Stress is contagious, and the higher up in an organization you are the more your stress will be noticed and felt by others.
- Kelly McGonigal teaches "Reset your mindset to reduce stress" for Big Think Edge.
- Subscribe to Big Think Edge before we launch on March 30 to get 20% off monthly and annual memberships.
Tracking project establishes northern Argentina is wintering ground of Swainson's hawks
- Watch these six dots move across the map and be moved yourself: this is a story about coming of age, discovery, hardship, death and survival.
- Each dot is a tag attached to the talon of a Swainson's Hawk. We follow them on their very first migration, from northern California all the way down to Argentina.
- After one year, only one is still alive.
These quick bursts of inspiration will brighten your day in 10 minutes or less.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.