The Lessons We Learned form The Defeat of Hillary Clinton
DEM'S primary. What a shame! To the worst, Mark Penn molded a humble lady to an inevitable and arrogant "machine"! 99% of the media and pundits hate her and hate her a lot! (even after say sorry to her, and hate her again, see the MSNBC pundits!). Last but not least, the strategist of Hillary Camp seems that they do not know they'll win the Michigan and Florida primaries, when Hillary signed the agreement to agree the votes could not be counted! What a foolish strategy and strategists.
3. Internet money- Hillary camp does not learn form Howard Dean's online donation strategy!Money is tight , not once but twice and again! Only after the Pen Primary, they seem to know, Hillary can get a lot of small money from Internet!History is now! It is time for Lady Hillary to say good-bye to the nomination! She lost 1/3 chance to be President and she is stronger and better than Mr. Al Gore, the chickened loser (Gore scared to take 2008 election!). Not once, the citizens of US choose a WEAK one to challenge the GOP'S candidate, John McCain! Sen Obama, lost Michigan, Florida, CA. Ohio, Texas, New York, and Pen primaries…...etc. And he can be the Dem Party Presidential candidate. It never happens in the history of primary election in United States. I have the reason to be pessimistic and I am worrying! Preacher Obama could lost to McCain in general election. Unless, Lady Hillary could be his Vice-President.!
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
A NASA astronomer explains how astronauts dispose of their, uh, dark matter.
- When nature calls in micro-gravity, astronauts must answer. Space agencies have developed suction-based toilets – with a camera built in to ensure all the waste is contained before "flushing".
- Yes, there have been floaters in space. The early days of space exploration were a learning curve!
- Amazingly, you don't need gravity to digest food. Peristalsis, the process by which your throat and intestines squeeze themselves, actually moves food and water through your digestive system without gravity at all.
The Harvard psychologist loves reading authors' rules for writing. Here are his own.
- Steven Pinker is many things: linguist, psychologist, optimist, Harvard professor, and author.
- When it comes to writing, he's a student and a teacher.
- Here's are his 13 rules for writing better, more simply, and more clearly.
A growing body of research shows promising signs that the keto diet might be able to improve mental health.
- The keto diet is known to be an effective tool for weight loss, however its effects on mental health remain largely unclear.
- Recent studies suggests that the keto diet might be an effective tool for treating depression, and clearing up so-called "brain fog," though scientists caution more research is necessary before it can be recommended as a treatment.
- Any experiments with the keto diet are best done in conjunction with a doctor, considering some people face problems when transitioning to the low-carb diet.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.