The ipmact of internet on the culture of the young generation
I think that the internet has a very bad impact on the culture. We are living in times when everybody has access to tools that allow people to create music, pictures and movies easliy and than place tham on internet, for anybody to see. While I find the fact of people trying to open themsalves to new ideas and doing someting artistic very positiv, puting the effects of such work on the internet adds chaos to the "cyber world". Young people have access to all the good stuff and the bad stuff, and they have problems to tell which one is which. They get tired, and they cultural taste gets worse. The effect of that - simple cultur, based on simple things. People are tired of tryind to understand the serious thing and culture, so they turn to all the cultural rubbish, witch is usually easy to master and attract young people who are looking for easy and not copmlicated lifes.
Another thing is that young people doesnt have authorities, who would tell them what is good for tham and what is not. They get too much information every day, and without proper "filters", and I mean the authorities interpretation, they just absorb the info, without thinking about what it mean. The same is true for all the music, art, movies and similar things that are made by amatours and put on the net.
That is what I think. I tried to put it the easiest way I could, but the whole concept is hard to put into words.
What is your opinion?
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
A growing body of research shows promising signs that the keto diet might be able to improve mental health.
- The keto diet is known to be an effective tool for weight loss, however its effects on mental health remain largely unclear.
- Recent studies suggests that the keto diet might be an effective tool for treating depression, and clearing up so-called "brain fog," though scientists caution more research is necessary before it can be recommended as a treatment.
- Any experiments with the keto diet are best done in conjunction with a doctor, considering some people face problems when transitioning to the low-carb diet.
Even when they suffer costs in doing so.
- It's commonly thought that the suppression of female sexuality is perpetuated by either men or women.
- In a new study, researchers used economics games to observe how both genders treat sexually-available women.
- The results suggests that both sexes punish female promiscuity, though for different reasons and different levels of intensity.
Thinking your life is worthwhile is correlated with a variety of positive outcomes.
- A new study finds that adults who feel their lives are meaningful have better health and life outcomes.
- Adults who felt their lives were worthwhile tended to be more social and had healthier habits.
- The findings could be used to help improve the health of older adults.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.