The ideas of Thorstein Veblen are still highly relevant for our time
Upvote the video, or videos, you want to win.
- It was given this name because it came from another solar system.
- Some claimed Oumuamua was an alien technology, but there's no actual evidence for that.
An innovation may lead to lifelike evolving machines.
- Scientists at Cornell University devise a material with 3 key traits of life.
- The goal for the researchers is not to create life but lifelike machines.
- The researchers were able to program metabolism into the material's DNA.
Here are 7 often-overlooked World Heritage Sites, each with its own history.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.