The heaven of habbo
One day, I was reading the books about games, in the books there are so many similar games, I felt very boring. Suddenly, my eyes were attracted by a bright word: habbo china.
I was wondering what the game is, so I kept on reading. As a rusult, it became more and more interesting and maverick. It put a system of Sims into the internet, I was very surprised with that. So I wrote down the website of habbo immediately, I could not wait any more to play it.
When I got home, I log into the habbo, but to my disappointment, habbo china was not available at that time, I was anxious about that. I thought that why this good game could not play, I hoped to play the game as soon as possible.
From that day, I opened competer and loged on the habbo site everyday, but I was always disappointed with that.
One day, when I was disappointed again, I said to myself: even thought I could not play the game, why not I look around in the site and look for something to experience.
But to my surprise, I found something good from my heart. I found a habbo of US with no intention. But the problem is my English is poor, can I be able to play in the zone of US? If I do not play in the US zone, I should wait, and I did not know how long I should wait. So I entered the US habbo barely.
In the habbo US, there are people who speak English everywhere, my English is so poor that I could speak a whole sentence.
But there is a well-intentioned people, he teaches me English, and help me in the game. We play the game together. Sometimes we have coffee and eat hamburger together.
Since I do not familiar with with the game,my friend often use his habbo credits to buy habbo gold to me. He said to me that if I do not have habbo gold, I could call him, he would buy habbo gold for me, because he knows someone who sells cheap habbo credits, and he can use less money to buy more habbo coins. It is very kind of him.
Now habbo china is opened, and I do not play in the US, but to my surprise, my friend come to habbo china with a lot of his friends, we still play together happily.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
The Canadian professor has an extensive collection posted on his site.
- Peterson's Great Books list features classics by Orwell, Jung, Huxley, and Dostoevsky.
- Categories include literature, neuroscience, religion, and systems analysis.
- Having recently left Patreon for "freedom of speech" reasons, Peterson is taking direct donations through Paypal (and Bitcoin).
The controversy around the Torah codes gets a new life.
- Mathematicians claim to see a predictive pattern in the ancient Torah texts.
- The code is revealed by a method found with special computer software.
- Some events described by reading the code took place after the code was written.
Despite incredible economic growth, it is not necessarily an investor's paradise.
- China's stock market is just 27 years old. It's economy has grown 30x over that time.
- Imagine if you had invested early and gotten in on the ground floor.
- Actually, you would have lost money. Here's how that's possible.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.