The heaven of habbo
One day, I was reading the books about games, in the books there are so many similar games, I felt very boring. Suddenly, my eyes were attracted by a bright word: habbo china.
I was wondering what the game is, so I kept on reading. As a rusult, it became more and more interesting and maverick. It put a system of Sims into the internet, I was very surprised with that. So I wrote down the website of habbo immediately, I could not wait any more to play it.
When I got home, I log into the habbo, but to my disappointment, habbo china was not available at that time, I was anxious about that. I thought that why this good game could not play, I hoped to play the game as soon as possible.
From that day, I opened competer and loged on the habbo site everyday, but I was always disappointed with that.
One day, when I was disappointed again, I said to myself: even thought I could not play the game, why not I look around in the site and look for something to experience.
But to my surprise, I found something good from my heart. I found a habbo of US with no intention. But the problem is my English is poor, can I be able to play in the zone of US? If I do not play in the US zone, I should wait, and I did not know how long I should wait. So I entered the US habbo barely.
In the habbo US, there are people who speak English everywhere, my English is so poor that I could speak a whole sentence.
But there is a well-intentioned people, he teaches me English, and help me in the game. We play the game together. Sometimes we have coffee and eat hamburger together.
Since I do not familiar with with the game,my friend often use his habbo credits to buy habbo gold to me. He said to me that if I do not have habbo gold, I could call him, he would buy habbo gold for me, because he knows someone who sells cheap habbo credits, and he can use less money to buy more habbo coins. It is very kind of him.
Now habbo china is opened, and I do not play in the US, but to my surprise, my friend come to habbo china with a lot of his friends, we still play together happily.
Upstreamism advocate Rishi Manchanda calls us to understand health not as a "personal responsibility" but a "common good."
- Upstreamism tasks health care professionals to combat unhealthy social and cultural influences that exist outside — or upstream — of medical facilities.
- Patients from low-income neighborhoods are most at risk of negative health impacts.
- Thankfully, health care professionals are not alone. Upstreamism is increasingly part of our cultural consciousness.
It marks a major shift in the government's battle against the opioid crisis.
- The nation's sixth-largest drug distributor is facing criminal charges related to failing to report suspicious drug orders, among other things.
- It marks the first time a drug company has faced criminal charges for distributing opioids.
- Since 1997, nearly 222,000 Americans have died from prescription opioids, partly thanks to unethical doctors who abuse the system.
An innovation may lead to lifelike evolving machines.
- Scientists at Cornell University devise a material with 3 key traits of life.
- The goal for the researchers is not to create life but lifelike machines.
- The researchers were able to program metabolism into the material's DNA.
The real Game of Thrones might be who best leverages the hit HBO show to shape political narratives.
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren argues that Game of Thrones is primarily about women in her review of the wildly popular HBO show.
- Warren also touches on other parallels between the show and our modern world, such as inequality, political favoritism of the elite, and the dire impact of different leadership styles on the lives of the people.
- Her review serves as another example of using Game of Thrones as a political analogy and a tool for framing political narratives.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.