The Future of Word-of-Mouth Marketing
Calling out to developers, providers to create simpler to work with and to understand tools for business promotion is good. Now, what can we do to make this a reality?
Business promotion is only as good as the business. We continue to see entirely too many SB's jumping into the market unprepared and with self-centered approaches to "what they want to accomplish" opposed to what their customer or end user actually wants and needs.
This is where a business support system needs to be focused to achieve the strong results, with longevity.
Connecting-to-the-Value-of-Why 2005-2008 ©
New research links urban planning and political polarization.
- Canadian researchers find that excessive reliance on cars changes political views.
- Decades of car-centric urban planning normalized unsustainable lifestyles.
- People who prefer personal comfort elect politicians who represent such views.
Progressive America would be half as big, but twice as populated as its conservative twin.
- Why can't we have a human-sized cat tree?
- What would happen if you got a spoonful of a neutron star?
- Why do we insist on dividing our wonderfully complex selves into boring little boxes
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.