The Future of Word-of-Mouth Marketing
Small Businesses (SMBs) are historically skilled word-of-mouth marketers.
SMBs must transfer these skills from off-line to on-line distribution channels.
SMBs who succeed in making this transition will grow faster -- more effectively promoting themselves, networking with prospects, and transacting commerce.
To succeed in this transition, SMBs need access to simple and elegant tools.
Companies who provide these tools to SMBs will be handsomely rewarded.
Giving our solar system a "slap in the face."
- A stream of galactic debris is hurtling at us, pulling dark matter along with it
- It's traveling so quickly it's been described as a hurricane of dark matter
- Scientists are excited to set their particle detectors at the onslffaught
Two massive clouds of dust in orbit around the Earth have been discussed for years and finally proven to exist.
- Hungarian astronomers have proven the existence of two "pseudo-satellites" in orbit around the earth.
- These dust clouds were first discovered in the sixties, but are so difficult to spot that scientists have debated their existence since then.
- The findings may be used to decide where to put satellites in the future and will have to be considered when interplanetary space missions are undertaken.
Once again, our circadian rhythm points the way.
- Seven individuals were locked inside a windowless, internetless room for 37 days.
- While at rest, they burned 130 more calories at 5 p.m. than at 5 a.m.
- Morning time again shown not to be the best time to eat.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.