The Forgotten Age
Has anyone noticed that not many churches in America are doing anything to reach the college aged people. I'm talking about the guys and girls who are too old for a youth group but can't relate with the young marrieds yet. For many, this is such a critical time in their lives. Decisions are being made that will affect the rest of their lives. Ideas about life and Faith are being developed at this time. But, in churches, we act as though this age doesn't even exist. Churches need to find ways of reaching and utilizing this exciting generation of idealists.
Giving our solar system a "slap in the face"
- A stream of galactic debris is hurtling at us, pulling dark matter along with it
- It's traveling so quickly it's been described as a hurricane of dark matter
- Scientists are excited to set their particle detectors at the onslffaught
The lawsuit claims the administration violated the First Amendment when it revoked the press credentials of reporter Jim Acosta.
- CNN reporter Jim Acosta's press credentials were revoked following a heated exchange with President Donald Trump on November 8.
- The network filed a lawsuit against the administration on Tuesday, claiming the administration has violated multiple amendments.
- The White House may only revoke the press credentials of journalists for "compelling reasons," not for reasons involving content.
Once again, our circadian rhythm points the way.
- Seven individuals were locked inside a windowless, internetless room for 37 days.
- While at rest, we burn 130 more calories at 5 p.m. than at 5 a.m.
- Morning time again shown not to be the best time to eat.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.