The first day of the new
First, I would not say how good the game is and how wisdom the game is. However, as a online game, EVE is really a new face to us. When you enter the game, the first thing you should do is to create a character, it will take you some time to do this, since there are four kind of race for you to choose. You also must know how to use the attribute points and how to destribute the attribute points. There are also a lot of text for you to read. It will let you dazzle.eve online isk
After you enter the game, but there is no figure but a spacecraft, so I am confused and not know what to do next. Fortunately, there is a course to help you. But most of the newers are not willing to spend one or more hours to read it, because it is so long that they have enough patience to finish it. But the problem is that we do not know how to upgrade. To the traditional games, we usually beat the monsters to upgrade, and to this game, we do not know where the monsters are and how to beat them, we are confused again.cheap eve isk
However, I have overcome these problems, and I think it still interesting to me, I did not intend to give up. I will go on playing. After furher playing, I have found more fun gradually.buy eve online isk.
At last, EVE only exists for people who like the game. So if you like it, you should insist on playing. I hope that people who play the game will receive their own happiness.
Now I am a veteran, novices, are you still confused?
SpaceX plans to launch about 12,000 internet-providing satellites into orbit over the next six years.
- SpaceX plans to launch 1,600 satellites over the next few years, and to complete its full network over the next six.
- Blanketing the globe with wireless internet-providing satellites could have big implications for financial institutions and people in rural areas.
- Some are concerned about the proliferation of space debris in Earth's orbit.
Progressive America would be half as big, but twice as populated as its conservative twin.
- America's two political tribes have consolidated into 'red' and 'blue' nations, with seemingly irreconcilable differences.
- Perhaps the best way to stop the infighting is to go for a divorce and give the two nations a country each
- Based on the UN's partition plan for Israel/Palestine, this proposal provides territorial contiguity and sea access to both 'red' and 'blue' America
Here's the science of black holes, from supermassive monsters to ones the size of ping-pong balls.
- There's more than one way to make a black hole, says NASA's Michelle Thaller. They're not always formed from dead stars. For example, there are teeny tiny black holes all around us, the result of high-energy cosmic rays slamming into our atmosphere with enough force to cram matter together so densely that no light can escape.
- CERN is trying to create artificial black holes right now, but don't worry, it's not dangerous. Scientists there are attempting to smash two particles together with such intensity that it creates a black hole that would live for just a millionth of a second.
- Thaller uses a brilliant analogy involving a rubber sheet, a marble, and an elephant to explain why different black holes have varying densities. Watch and learn!
- Bonus fact: If the Earth became a black hole, it would be crushed to the size of a ping-pong ball.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.