The faster trade of Tales of Pirates
I usually played game after work. Today was same. I logged in computer after work. Today was Monday. There were not many players in the game. I chose one map and walked there. It was peaceful. There would be too many people if today was weekend.
I met a jester in the game who taking a dagger. He often used it to fight with others. His clothes were different from me. I walked toward to him. Jester was not a great character. But it is a funny character. I tried my sword to fight with him. Then I went on walking. I thought I could pick up some items I need. Then I can save some Tales of Pirates gold. I had to spend some money if I need some weapon or other equipment. Some of the items were expensive.
A moment later I saw a character who taking a bird. The bird was very beautiful. It also can protect the guy from attacking. The bird was very expensive. It might cost much Tales of Pirates money. It was hard to buy. Little character had the bird. I walked behind the character to watch the bird. I want to keep a bird very much though it was expensive.
So I contact the game gold supplier to check if they have bird. The customer service said they can check if there was player who has it. But they told me they could not make sure I can get the bird. No problem, I told them, but you had to try to help me. I can pay much money for it.
They asked me to wait sometime. If they had result would contact me. I thought if they could get the bird for me not long time. I would buy Tales of Pirates Gold from them from now on. I went on playing game when I waited for the answer. 2 hours past. I got nothing. I decided to go to sleep. I had to work tomorrow.
When I went to bed for a moment, my phone rang. I got up at once. I hope it was from the game company. It was really from the game company. They told me they had found the player who had bird. He would sell it to me. So I make an order at once. I want to buy their cheap Tales of Pirates gold to exchange the bird. It would not be very expensive then.I got the bird after not long time. It was faster trade.
Antimicrobial resistance is growing worldwide, rendering many "work horse" medicines ineffective. Without intervention, drug-resistant pathogens could lead to millions of deaths by 2050. Thankfully, companies like Pfizer are taking action.
- Antimicrobial-resistant pathogens are one of the largest threats to global health today.
- As we get older, our immune systems age, increasing our risk of life threatening infections. Without reliable antibiotics, life expectancy could decline for the first time in modern history.
- If antibiotics become ineffective, common infections could result in hospitalization or even death. Life-saving interventions like cancer treatments and organ transplantation would become more difficult, more often resulting in death. Routine procedures would become hard to perform.
- Without intervention, resistant pathogens could result in 10 million annual deaths by 2050.
- By taking a multi-faceted approach—inclusive of adherence to good stewardship, surveillance and responsible manufacturing practices, as well as an emphasis on prevention and treatment—companies like Pfizer are fighting to help curb the spread.
No, the Syrian civil war is not over. But it might be soon. Time for a recap
- The War in Syria has dropped off the radar, but it's not over (yet)
- This 1-minute video shows how the fronts have moved – and stabilised – over the past 22 months
- Watching this video may leave you both better informed, and slightly queasy: does war need a generic rock soundtrack?
Sarco assisted suicide pods come in three different styles, and allow you to die quickly and painlessly. They're even quite beautiful to look at.
Death: it happens to everyone (except, apparently, Keanu Reeves). But while the impoverished and lower-class people of the world die in the same ol' ways—cancer, heart disease, and so forth—the upper classes can choose hip and cool new ways to die. Now, there's an assisted-suicide pod so chic and so stylin' that peeps (young people still say peeps, right?) are calling it the "Tesla" of death... it's called... the Sarco!
Entrepreneur and author Andrew Horn shares his rules for becoming an assured conversationalist.
- To avoid basing action on external validation, you need to find your "authentic voice" and use it.
- Finding your voice requires asking the right questions of yourself.
- There are 3-5 questions that you would generally want to ask people you are talking to.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.