The faster trade of Tales of Pirates
I usually played game after work. Today was same. I logged in computer after work. Today was Monday. There were not many players in the game. I chose one map and walked there. It was peaceful. There would be too many people if today was weekend.
I met a jester in the game who taking a dagger. He often used it to fight with others. His clothes were different from me. I walked toward to him. Jester was not a great character. But it is a funny character. I tried my sword to fight with him. Then I went on walking. I thought I could pick up some items I need. Then I can save some Tales of Pirates gold. I had to spend some money if I need some weapon or other equipment. Some of the items were expensive.
A moment later I saw a character who taking a bird. The bird was very beautiful. It also can protect the guy from attacking. The bird was very expensive. It might cost much Tales of Pirates money. It was hard to buy. Little character had the bird. I walked behind the character to watch the bird. I want to keep a bird very much though it was expensive.
So I contact the game gold supplier to check if they have bird. The customer service said they can check if there was player who has it. But they told me they could not make sure I can get the bird. No problem, I told them, but you had to try to help me. I can pay much money for it.
They asked me to wait sometime. If they had result would contact me. I thought if they could get the bird for me not long time. I would buy Tales of Pirates Gold from them from now on. I went on playing game when I waited for the answer. 2 hours past. I got nothing. I decided to go to sleep. I had to work tomorrow.
When I went to bed for a moment, my phone rang. I got up at once. I hope it was from the game company. It was really from the game company. They told me they had found the player who had bird. He would sell it to me. So I make an order at once. I want to buy their cheap Tales of Pirates gold to exchange the bird. It would not be very expensive then.
The surprising results come from a new GLAAD survey.
- The survey found that 18- to 34-year-old non-LGBTQ Americans reported feeling less comfortable around LGBTQ people in a variety of hypothetical situations.
- The attitudes of older non-LGBTQ Americans have remained basically constant over the past few years.
- Overall, about 80 percent of Americans support equal rights for LGBTQ people.
Controversial map names CEOs of 100 companies producing 71 percent of the world's greenhouse gas emissions.
- Just 100 companies produce 71 percent of the world's greenhouse gases.
- This map lists their names and locations, and their CEOs.
- The climate crisis may be too complex for these 100 people to solve, but naming and shaming them is a good start.
The more we learn about the microbiome, the more the pieces are fitting together.
- A new study from the University of Central Florida makes the case for the emerging connection of autism and the human microbiome.
- High levels of Propionic Acid (PPA), used in processed foods to extend shelf life, reduces neuronal development in fetal brains.
- While more research is needed, this is another step in fully understanding the consequences of poor nutrition.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.