The faster trade of Tales of Pirates
I usually played game after work. Today was same. I logged in computer after work. Today was Monday. There were not many players in the game. I chose one map and walked there. It was peaceful. There would be too many people if today was weekend.
I met a jester in the game who taking a dagger. He often used it to fight with others. His clothes were different from me. I walked toward to him. Jester was not a great character. But it is a funny character. I tried my sword to fight with him. Then I went on walking. I thought I could pick up some items I need. Then I can save some Tales of Pirates gold. I had to spend some money if I need some weapon or other equipment. Some of the items were expensive.
A moment later I saw a character who taking a bird. The bird was very beautiful. It also can protect the guy from attacking. The bird was very expensive. It might cost much Tales of Pirates money. It was hard to buy. Little character had the bird. I walked behind the character to watch the bird. I want to keep a bird very much though it was expensive.
So I contact the game gold supplier to check if they have bird. The customer service said they can check if there was player who has it. But they told me they could not make sure I can get the bird. No problem, I told them, but you had to try to help me. I can pay much money for it.
They asked me to wait sometime. If they had result would contact me. I thought if they could get the bird for me not long time. I would buy Tales of Pirates Gold from them from now on. I went on playing game when I waited for the answer. 2 hours past. I got nothing. I decided to go to sleep. I had to work tomorrow.
When I went to bed for a moment, my phone rang. I got up at once. I hope it was from the game company. It was really from the game company. They told me they had found the player who had bird. He would sell it to me. So I make an order at once. I want to buy their cheap Tales of Pirates gold to exchange the bird. It would not be very expensive then.I got the bird after not long time. It was faster trade.
Upstreamism advocate Rishi Manchanda calls us to understand health not as a "personal responsibility" but a "common good."
- Upstreamism tasks health care professionals to combat unhealthy social and cultural influences that exist outside — or upstream — of medical facilities.
- Patients from low-income neighborhoods are most at risk of negative health impacts.
- Thankfully, health care professionals are not alone. Upstreamism is increasingly part of our cultural consciousness.
An innovation may lead to lifelike self-reproducing and evolving machines.
- Scientists at Cornell University devise a material with 3 key traits of life.
- The goal for the researchers is not to create life but lifelike machines.
- The researchers were able to program metabolism into the material's DNA.
Some evidence attributes a certain neurological phenomenon to a near death experience.
Time of death is considered when a person has gone into cardiac arrest. This is the cessation of the electrical impulse that drive the heartbeat. As a result, the heart locks up. The moment the heart stops is considered time of death. But does death overtake our mind immediately afterward or does it slowly creep in?
- A huge segment of America's population — the Baby Boom generation — is aging and will live longer than any American generation in history.
- The story we read about in the news? Their drain on social services like Social Security and Medicare.
- But increased longevity is a cause for celebration, says Ashton Applewhite, not doom and gloom.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.